Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Stamp Camp is on the 23rd!

Well, life is crazy! I am in the middle of trying to sell my house and let me tell you how excited I am having all my crafty stuff in boxes... NOT VERY!!! However! We are a GO for October 23rd and I am very excited to share with you now that we will be making:

"Thankful for your neighbor" gift bags!

You get 10 of the scalloped mini lunch sacks and a 12 pack of double sided "Autumn Spice" Designer Series Papers! We will be decorating the lunch sacks with the paper packs and making paper cornicopias! I also have the "Day of Gratitude" stamp set that we will be using along with some embossing folders and other embelishments! So just as a reminder...

The class is on: October 23rd
The Time is: 10-2 (Open House Style)
The products you get are: 10 Thankful for your neighbor/family/friend gift bags, 12 pack of double sided "Autumn Spice" designer series paper, and paper cornicopias!
The Cost is: $20

I hope to see you there!
P.S- Please give me a week in advance to know if you are coming so I can order the right amount of everything!

P.P.S- Pictures to come VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment