Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello!!!

I have been in love with Stampin' Up products for years now and have finally decided to become a demonstrator and start teaching classes! I am so excited because I pretty much love doing anything crafty. Stampin' Up makes everything so easy because everything coordinates so well! I am really looking forward to making new friends and teaching some fun techniques!

My first class is being held on:

Saturday Septemper 25th, 10 A.M to 2 P.M.
(Open house, so come when you can!)


We will be making HAUNTED HOUSES from the "Design-a-house" in the holiday mini catalog and 4 "spook"-tacular BINGO CARDS from the "Night Owl" double sided designer series paper pack (and you get to keep the remainder of the paper in the paper pack!)

Cost is only $20 for the House, Bingo Cards, and Paper pack!!! Hurry and sign up before the spots fill up!

No comments:

Post a Comment